View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 02:46 PM   #42
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Recent studies have shown that high cholesterol foods don't necessarily lead to excess cholesterol production in the body. Sugars are a worse culprit.
Yeah, it's interesting stuff. In my case, I was eating a ton of red meat, cheese, etc on a lower carb diet and my cholesterol shot up to dangerous levels. Steered towards chicken, fish, less cheese... and it went back to normal relatively quickly.

Not to say there weren't other factors, but those were the two big reductions in my diet without (knowingly) changing carbs much.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote