View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:58 PM   #55
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Never took you for a smoker.

As an asthmatic and a guy that’s seen family members die essentially from smoking I’d urge you to quit. Do something else. Anything else.
Eh - 3/day during the weekdays.

So...kinda.

But yeah, the last two weeks have been just about on the hour. I've spent the last two days trying to anchor myself to the chair to just not go outside. The fact that my actual day to day workload has petered out to damn near nothing combined with the stress of all this is just a real bad combo.

Should probably go get sunflower seeds or something and then just use little 10 minute intervals to chew on 'em.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.