Thread: Chiefs Matt Moore is back
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 08:23 PM   #71
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Oh I absolutely agree we don’t win the Super Bowl without him last year.

Even if the Chiefs went 0-2 with Moore, they would have finished 11-5, won the AFC West and hosted their first playoff game.

Quote:
I just kind of wonder why they resigned Henne to begin with, and why this took so long to get done. I’m guessing he wasn’t sure he wanted to play so Henne was brought back just in case.

Henne was signed to a 2 year contract on March 19, 2020 with a $750k signing bonus and $2,750,000.00 guaranteed, which makes it very clear that Andy Reid and the Chiefs wanted him back in 2020.

Quote:
I’ll tell you one thing, that QB room is freaking stacked.

Remove Mahomes and the Chiefs are left with two 36 year old back up QB's. That's the opposite of "stacked".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.