Thread: Chiefs Matt Moore is back
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 06:36 PM   #68
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Glad to hear it. He played great for us last year and it was fun watching him in the Super Bowl highlight reels when he is talking to Mahomes on the bench trying to tell him that interception was no big deal and it's on to the next play. Which is great advice and totally cool of him but you can tell Patrick is less nervous than Moore about all of it.
Patrick was a bit amped after that second INT and I think Moore and his other teammates could tell. Patrick even yelled at Moore when Moore told him he was alright. Moore took it in stride and Patrick later apologized. I think Moore taking that like he did speaks a lot about his role in the locker room and with Pat - which I’m all about.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 07-11-2020 at 06:54 PM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.