Thread: Movies and TV 1917
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 09:25 AM   #46
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
That was brilliant. Absolutely amazing. Best war movie I've seen in forever. I simply can't imagine how they pulled it off - with just a couple of pauses, the whole thing seemed like one continuous shot, although there's obviously no way it could be. And while I'm sure there was some very well done CGI involved, I'm pretty sure that mostly it was practical effects, which makes it even more impressive.

Go see it. If Mendes doesn't win best director for this they should just stop giving out awards.

Saw it yesterday and totally agree with this.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.