Thread: Music Tool back on tour 2022
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 10:05 PM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Meh. I'll take a hard pass. The last pics of Danny Carey he looked old and was fat. Ain't playing those intricate drum measures at 60 years old.

I'm sure they'll make a buttload of money, but none of it will be mine.
Love you, bud. You're one of the first members of this forum I ever met in person. Probably 15 years ago. But old and fat or not, Danny Carey is still straight slaying them drums. This was recorded last year(2020). There are several breakdown videos of this performance by Carey, that go into detail how impressive this really is. If you think he's not nailing those drum measures, you crazy.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote