View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 07:24 AM   #19
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
That is mainly because of the deals Veach signed.....
That won us a Super Bowl so I'm giving Veach credit where credit is do.

We are also keeping much of the team intact for another glorious run to the Super Bowl so we got that going for us thanks in part by Brett Veach. Am I wrong? You can continue to pointlessly point out anything you want but still Veach is making us Super Bowl Champions and for that I am grateful and Dorsey was fired for a reason or two so I'm going assume and no ****s given if I'm wrong that partly was because of deals he made that were hurting our cap space and Clark Hunt felt the need to fire him in place for Brett Veach and it's paid off.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote