Thread: Football Lamar Jackson
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #102
Bring it on Ahab!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Lamar was really really really bad that game. He is much better than he was that game. If lamar was even below average, the ravens win in a blowout. They annihilated Baltimore in every aspect except the passing game. I really doubt Baltimore can beat NE and kc will be even tougher when we're fully stocked. But they're a tough matchup for a lot of teams.
I agree with your conclusion that the Raven are a solid team. No question Lamar is better.

I'm just saying the Chargers HANDLED the Ravens.

Lamar is often powered by blind luck, and that shit will run out. He was terrible today. Far worse than his stat line indicates. Just a few plays drop differently he ends up with 140 yards and 3 INT's.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.