View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 10:47 AM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I don't know how the TV stuff works, but I assumed they were stuck with KCTV5 and (until she's fired) Angie due to NFL agreements with the networks. I notice that the article says that the new stations will broadcast "Chiefs games that are broadcast on NBC", so does that mean that most games will still be on KCTV5 and (until she's fired) Angie's station? Does this really mean that they're just moving all their pre-game stuff there?

Sorry, I'm not local, so I don't know the players and stations other than knowing that KCTV5 is evil and that Angie should be fired.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.