Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 03:04 PM   #144
Veteran

Well I just got home from seeing it and it Definitely was Ok for my 14 yr old.

Were glad we went it was a pretty good movie certainly not a waste of two hours.
The 3 of us had fun discussing the story on the ride home.
I will say any child 13 and under would not understand the mental breakdown story line...or should see the violence.
I think I bought into the graphic violence warnings a bit too much.

I will say though that I wouldn't take someone suffering from any unstable mental issues to go see it.

My youngest asked on the way home about the many points circling the TV/press about the movie warning how it might make those suffering from mental illness to have a "moment"

I said well was there any time in the movie you truly disliked Arthur or didn't see his side(til the end of course)?...
He was like Hmmmm no not really no.

I was like imagine if you had a mental illness watching it and you weren't processing the point of the story correctly.

He then understood.
The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.The Iron Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.