Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 05:40 AM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
That was a creepy as hell trailer . I too am very intrigued by this . Phoenix is a fantastic actor and he looks great here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
The most unhinged actor playing the most unhinged comic book villain...a match made in heaven.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Looks ****ing pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That looks really good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I've been tracking this project since it was announced. It seemed like a strange concept at first, then it got stranger. Rewrites on the fly during shooting, SAG called to location due to odd complaints from extras, cast members coming and going ... the production is a story unto itself. (Been intending to post on the subject, but didn't see a thread.)

I think this might become the best comic-book movie of all time. There. I said it.

Baratta producing, Frances Conroy and De Niro appearing, Todd Phillips directing and writing with Scott Silver, Lawrence Sher cinematography, scored by Hildur ... I mean, come on nah ...

Plus ... if anybody can compete with Ledger's version of the Joker, it's Phoenix. His acting skills are other-worldly.

FAX
All this! That manic was meant to play the DC universes best bad guy. Looks to be an origin story. How'd the Joker get so whack. Phoenix is going to rock and roll the shit out of this role.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.