Thread: Movies and TV Joker - Warner Bros. movie
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 09:07 PM   #8
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I've been tracking this project since it was announced. It seemed like a strange concept at first, then it got stranger. Rewrites on the fly during shooting, SAG called to location due to odd complaints from extras, cast members coming and going ... the production is a story unto itself. (Been intending to post on the subject, but didn't see a thread.)

I think this might become the best comic-book movie of all time. There. I said it.

Baratta producing, Frances Conroy and De Niro appearing, Todd Phillips directing and writing with Scott Silver, Lawrence Sher cinematography, scored by Hildur ... I mean, come on nah ...

Plus ... if anybody can compete with Ledger's version of the Joker, it's Phoenix. His acting skills are other-worldly.

FAX
Tell us more fax, please.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.