Thread: Computers How ****ed am I?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:17 PM   #8
Veteran

My computer did that; the Automatic Repair. Never recovered. You can download and burn a copy of the latest version of Windows 10 and boot from it. It will give you options to check the drive, etc. I had a few adult beverages and ended up losing patience with the whole process; it had been running for 16 hours and I said enuf. Hopefully, you have everything backed up... If not and the drive has bad sectors, just start from scratch with a new drive, get an external drive enclosure and copy the data from it once you have Windows up and running again.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.