View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 10:10 AM   #3987
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I never said he lost the game. But there were times where his decision making led to us having to punt instead of extending drives. Or he tried to run out of sacks and either ended up with an even bigger loss or (I cant remember which game) he fumbled on his own trying to scramble.

I don't want him to be less aggressive all the time. He is who he is and that's why we all love him. But situational football is also important and sometimes, checking the ball down or throwing the ball away are some things you have to do.
I said the same thing last year. When you have a large lead you don't take 50 yard shots. They are low percentage throws. The SF and the road game at the Faid should not have been close but they were with long incompletions
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.