View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 10:05 AM   #3982
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Seth Keysor did an article on this whole subject this offseason and used statistical data to kill the theory its a bad thing for your offense to be able to score too quickly.

The biggest issue with out defense was getting off the field on 3rd down, that's not related to the offense scoring too fast.

Edit: Found it.

https://theathletic.com/794296/2019/...e-this-season/
Thank you from the bottom of my cold, dead heart, Mr. Marcellus.

I've heard those arguments (slow the game down, don't score too quickly, rest your defense) all off-season. Although I understand the basic idea, the legitimacy of the logic escapes me. Touchdowns in the NFL are super-duper-important and you don't prioritize six minutes over six points.

If you have a shot, you take it. Then, if you have another shot, you take that one too. Then you keep taking shots until you convince the opponent that they should have never suited up for the game ... or the 3rd quarter ... whichever comes first.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote