View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 07:26 AM   #72
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
If he wants to be that greedy . **** him. I have no sympathy for anybody that will bitch about making more money in one year than I'll make in my lifetime. **** him and trade him to the Bengals and let him rot.
You’re telling me that when you were in your prime of jacking off hogs for a living that you never held out until the right hog farm was willing to pay you top dollar for your skills. I don’t believe it!
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0