32. Chris Olave WR, Ohio State
64. Victor Dimukeje EDGE, Duke
95. Jackson Carman OT, Clemson
135. James Wiggins S, Cincinnati
174. Ali Gaye EDGE, LSU
175. Master Teague RB, Ohio State
179. James Empey IOL, BYU
206. Naquan Jones IDL, Michigan State

Olave can plug in opposite Hill while keeping Hardman in the slot.

Dimukeje is a rotational DE with starter potential while Carman can be plugged in at Left Guard or Swing Tackle.

Wiggins is Sorenson insurance with upside while Gaye can be yet another rotational DE. Reid loves his Utah Mormons and Empey has some upside at Center/Guard, as does Naquan Jones.

Teague was a legit 4.3 guy before tearing his Achilles and won't need to carry the load but can be a solid #2 or #3 behind CEH.
Teague intrigues me a bit. He's a physical runner whose speed might recover as he gets further removed from that knee injury. I believe he catches the ball pretty well, too.

I like Olave, though he isn't my favorite guy in that range. I'm a little concerned about his versatility and ability to beat press man.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.