View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 08:07 PM   #1062
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Well said. I’ve been shocked at how many times I’ve thought about Pat since this thread was posted. A guy I’ve never met.

But he was one of my all time favorite posters, and not just because we shared some political views. He really was a thoughtful and witty poster who never stooped to the level that I and so many others do.

I will miss him a lot. To me, it’s like a little piece of Chiefsplanet died.
Logical took a big piece too.

I wish I could have told Pat goodbye for real and not with this stupid account. It seems fake and empty this way. Can't take it back now either.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote