View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 05:19 PM   #1059
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor View Post
I wish I could apologize to Patteeu. I've been an angry douchebag poster here for the last 5 years, and I was pretty much a dick to Patteeu several times in the DC forum.

I stopped posting here a few months ago because I decided I don't want to be that guy anymore. Since Pat won't see my apology, I'll have to settle for apologizing to everyone else. I apologize to you all. I'm really not as much of a dick in real life. Honest.

Rest in peace, Pat. I'm sorry. You were taken far too young.
Don't stop posting... We can't take this shit seriously... Opposing views are fine and should be welcomed, sometimes heated, that being said, we are all Chiefs fans! I hope to meet you and have a beer sometime at a CP event, as none of us are as much of a dick in person as we sometimes can be on here, well, except Billay
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.