View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 03:31 PM   #684
oxymoron

I'm squarely in the 'who gives a **** about the Hugo's' camp. It's a popularity contest with winners decided by fan vote, and it's basically turned into conservatives versus liberals (international groups, this isn't a US thing.. ). So if it ever was about quality, it certainly doesn't seem to be any more. People seem to vote more for political reasons, or to advance social causes, and I've found that, particularly for the last 10ish years, the nominees rarely reflect my personal tastes, much less the winners. So it may not be that you don't like science fiction or fantasy, you may just not like sci-fi and fantasy as it's presented by the Hugo's.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.