Thread: Chiefs Props to Spags & The D
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 03:26 PM   #154
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
And didn't they get lucky on a cross-body throw that bounced into the WR's arms to keep that drive going? A play that if ran like that 10 times would most likely fail the next 9?
I was more pissed off on Lamar's TD run when he broke multiple tackles and scored easily.....tackle him and make them run a couple of more plays to get past the two minute warning...and we don't need to sweat getting the first down to seal it.

I think the defense is better, and I am hoping that they continue to improve.

The 4th qtr defense is concerning....Quick prevent is not good. I would feel much better if their last drive took 3:30 minutes instead of a little over 2.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.