View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 04:02 PM   #128
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Lately, I'm thinking I'd really like to see us take a stud LB or RB in the first. It would be a lot of fun to have a real difference-maker there.

Murray, Queen, or Swift would be exciting picks I think, but better depth at RB later in the draft. If Swift isn't available, how about...

1. Murray or Queen LB
2. Hall or Fulton CB
3. Gibson or Moss RB
I love these options! If Taylor or Dobbins is available in the first and Veach wants a rb than those are it. But Moss for a mid round pick would be nice. You would reunite Hall with Thornhill or you could give Honey Badger a LSU player in Fulton
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.