View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 09:09 AM   #206
Curmudgeon

I'm not an IT guy, but it would seem to me that an equipment upgrade might be one of the easier fixes. I'm not sure how long that takes, but you'd have to shut the board down for a bit. Could we live without our beloved board for 6-8 hours?
One thing I have noticed is we have stuff showing up on the 1st page that are of little or no interest to most of us. Why do we need a Broncos thread? The last time I looked, there were over 35K posts. If you want to see donkey news, go to one of their sites. The same with the St. Louis Cards thread. I don't know how much effort it would take to do some pruning, but do we really need to bump a 2 year old thread, let alone one farther back?
Personally, I don't know, or care to know, what software we have. I'll adjust to whatever changes are needed on my part. Again, if we can't bump a 2 year old thread or give a thumbs up/down, I can live with that.
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.