View Single Post
Old 03-30-2019, 01:27 PM   #13523
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Thanks may have to get off my duff and try this. I will say the other day I bought the Dole Caesar Salad and the dressing that comes with it was excellent.
Yep I've had that kit before and I like it a lot. They've got one that's a citrus vinaigrette that's awesome too. Sunflower Crunch I think it's called if you're looking for something different. I snag those kits up when they're on sale, easy and cheap side.

I cheat on the cheese, using the pre shredded parmesan but Price Chopper has decent prices on the real stuff if you're so keen. Otherwise I just follow that recipe and it's perfect. Also if you see Heinz brand mayo on sale give it a try. It's pretty damn good all around.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.