Thread: Free Agents
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2024, 02:14 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
I like swift. I’d rather have Dillion. I do think swift would be electric in this offense but I think Dillion adds an element that we really lack with power running. Dillion would help us in short yardage and help us run clock at the end of games with power running. Dillion is also a great wr. So, is swift but I feel like Dillion adds an element to our offense that we really need. Pacheco is very explosive and a great wr so we already have some of that chunk play ability with Pacheco. Either way, there are solid free agent options for RBs that could be cheap. I’m not sure I’d draft a rb this year with the cheap free agent rb options available.
Dillion sucked shit last year.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.