View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:55 PM   #238
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
He arrived, he posted, and then one day he said, "This is my last post. It's not due to health or an issue with the board, but for life reasons I'm never going to post again." Or maybe it was even, "I'm never going to be able to post again." And then he was gone. He may have been the first high-post-count guy to leave, too. So the mystery remains of what happened.

In fact, here's the thread: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...78#post1847378 . It may be the most famous thread in CP history.
Rainman I have one more historical question if you don't mind. I was reading posts in the MrBlond thread and stumbled upon this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
I think it's odd that no one has figured out what he did. I mean this is the place that outed a sex offender.
I need to know more. Honestly I feel like Chiefsplanet needs a book of historical moments/characters.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.