View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 03:07 PM   #19
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Ojulari is a great pass rusher. He just has a lot of natural ability. If he makes it to 32, that would be a really high-value selection. I agree that he could split some time with Danna. If he's playing RE, I think he holds up fine in this scheme, especially if he is getting swapped on run downs.

I really like the mock overall. I don't know much about Chazz Surratt, but if staylor and crow sign off on him, it's good enough for me.

I think that may be the spot KC has to pop for an IOL (Josh Myers? Linderbaum if his stock rises).
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote