Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 10:45 AM   #9207
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I keep hearing hes a wrestler but has only spent 27 seconds on the ground during his MMA career. Will be interesting to see if this is true I like him in the upset. Tempted to throw money at it just because the payout will be nice

Khabib is a legend though
It's a dream match-up, it really is. I want Gaethje to win, but I have so much respect Khabib. He really is a legend, like you said. Like I mentioned above, I haven't been this stoked for an MMA or boxing match in a long, long time.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.