Thread: Mock 3/12/24
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 07:15 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Fautanu is a beast, but at 43, I feel like we are giving up two firsts with the depth of this draft and how it aligns with team needs. But Fautanu is a top 10 pick in any other year, so maybe it's worth. I think I would want to see if I could get there using 64 though. But the mark of a good negotiation is everyone walking away unhappy, so it's probably about right. Nice mock.
I didn't watch Washington much this year. I did tune into the NC game against Michigan. Mostly to watch the WR's for Washington. The one thing about the game that stood out to me was Michigan's D-Line kicking the crap out of Washington's O-Line. Was Fautanu holding up on his end?
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.