Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 04:26 PM   #60
Veteran

For me I don't mind that Legette is a late bloomer- that'll be discovered in the predraft process why he wasn't productive in his first 4 seasons. Took him awhile to become an effective receiver but his production this season is outstanding. His physical traits and athleticism really stand out and I would imagine there is still a lot of refining that can be developed in regards to his route running ability.

Whenever I see these big WR prospects, I specifically want to know how fluid of an athlete they are, stop/start ability and their ball skills (ball tracking, high pointing, hands catching). I think Legette's top end speed is great, his ball tracking and high pointing the football are very impressive and he is a very fluid athlete. I don't think his ability to change direction is elite, but his ability to stop is great which makes his curl/comeback route a weapon.

I'll be surprised if he isn't a round 2 selection in this upcoming draft- his traits are simply too good to pass up.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.