Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 04:21 PM   #58
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I really like Rome Odunze. Got some size and some wheels.
I said last season that Odunze was going to be out of our price range and I think that's still the case. Looks like the #2 receiver in the draft to me.

But Jalen McMillan won't be. That's been my target since LAST season's draft as a long-term complement to Rice and before he got hurt, he seemed well on his way. I think he'll be back this week and go right back to being the same dynamic threat he looked like last season and to start this season.

I'm hopeful that being the 2nd guy in Washington (especially with the injury) gets him into range for us in the 2nd.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.