Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 05:00 PM   #1601
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Ok kids, heres is the next great sci-fi/horror/character study of a movie... Underneath The Skin... it stars Scarlett Johannsen as an alien on earth to soak up humans as whatever you imagine them being soaked up for.

For our souls, for our blood and organs?... you decide.

But seriously, this is one of the most artistic and well acted and original alien movies I've ever watched, period/EMPHATIC.

Such a beautiful, well done piece of cinema... for a very rough outline, think 2001 for the other dimensional visuals, and Let Me In for the somber mood and tone... just for starters, that's seriously just a very rough outline.

Those of you that enjoy kegs paranormal thread, you'll no doubt love this.

Whats even better is that you get Scarlett in full on nude scenes with lingering, loving shots... back AND front... this movie is the real deal, beautiful and haunting.
I've been debating whether or not to watch this. Think I will tonight or tomorrow.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.