Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:22 PM   #100
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Freely admit I didn't read more than a few posts in the thread, but let me get this straight. Your neighbor allows the weeds to grow along a shared fence that you claim is on your property. If it's on your property, why isn't he bitching about you not maintaining the weeds? the **** don't you maintain the weeds and quit bitching about your neighbor?

I'm pretty sure if you told him you would pay for a new fence if you could move it back a few feet and you would either remove or maintain the weeds and bushes, he would probably kiss your ass and thank you removing his headache. Nobody gives a shit about 3 feet of property. He just doesn't want to bust his ass chopping hedge. Nor does he want to pay for a new fence, because that shit's expensive. And I don't blame him.
You could have stopped your post at your first comma.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.