Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 07:03 PM   #91
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I have some problematic neighbors that allow a their weed and bush overgrowth to constantly take over the shared fence in my back yard. I trim this shit back multiple times per year and am getting rather sick of it invading my yard. What's really aggravating is that five feet of my yard is on their side of the fence. Unfortunately the fence has been there since before we moved in. It's a battle I'm tired of fighting.

I'm curious what others in similar situations have done. I've tried talking to them before but none of them give a shit since the growth from their weeds is on my side. Not their problem and all that BS.

Picture attached for reference. I don't think antifreeze and aids infected needles will help here.
Every time I see this photo it reminds me of the lot lines in Mission Hills Ks. the high rent district in Metro KC, they love foliage along their lot lines. I have surveyed to numerous properties in that area and hate every one of them.

I once was standing on a stone retaining wall locating it along a lot line that abutted Ewing Kauffmans property. A woman cam out screaming and cussing followed by the man Ewing who proceeded to return insults and cussing back. The woman jumped into a light blue Mercedes and peeled wheels down the drive to the street and could hear it racing down the street. Later talking with the caretaker of the property he told us it was the daughter and this was a common occurrence. He said most of the Mission Hill'ers considered the outsiders and new money and that their property was gaudy with the blue awnings.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.