View Single Post
Old 05-08-2021, 01:01 PM   #172
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I mean, ya gotta think he’s going to be better than Keizer, RSJ, Yelder, Dumbasstrius, McGrath, etc…

That alone is a win. He doesn’t even need to be good so much as he needs to be not bad, and better than average is a bonus. If he’s good, well, oh okay then, goddamn.
Those first three guys are one thing, but Dumbasstrius and McGrath at least reached bare minimum in terms of having actual NFL careers and who weren't albatrosses when they had to play offensive snaps.

I'm as excited for Grey as anybody, but he could just as easily be James O'Shaughnessy as he could be a decent Kelce counterpart.

No, I highly doubt he'll be as bad as Keizer, but he's a midround pick, just like O'Shaughnessy was. Does a lot of the same stuff he did, too. I'm not gonna crown his ass just yet, and by "crown his ass" I mean just sticking around on the active roster for more than two years, playing decent special teams, and not ****ing up when his number gets called.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote