Thread: Movies and TV The Boys (Amazon)
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 06:04 PM   #81
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
**** that model. I like watching a series when I want to watch not being forced to watch according to a marketing group.

If its really popular, I have no choice but to watch on their schedule due to spoilers everywhere aka GOT.
Agreed.

Amazon isn't an Over-The-Air Free TV network, it's $12.99 per month or $119.00 per year.

This is a ploy on their part to make viewers pay for at least 2 months of Amazon Prime to see the show in "Real Time".

And I'd cancel HBO Max if I was paying more than the $7.50 a month rate I'm getting through Spectrum because it's a shit streamer that offers far less relevant content than either Starz or Showtime, both of which cost $7.50 per month combined.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.