Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #31
Mammoth penis

This song is already a masterpiece imo. Its pretty ****ing awesome when you can listen to a song 20 times the day its released then cant remember what it sounds like the next day at work. I love the complexity of this band.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I mean, we can all argue about what we like, but it’s generally considered that 10,000 Days is their worst album. Not everybody thinks that of course, but more do than not. I find those songs to be the worst songs on their worst album. It’s not advanced math!
I mean, I love Opiate and Undertow but 10,000 Days is a LOT better than both in my opinion. Its not really comparable...Opiate and Undertow - while great - are obviously the band in their "teething" stage. Ænima and 10,000 days are both a coin flip for me with Lateralus slightly better than both. But like you said, opinions are like assholes...everyone has one.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote