View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 01:51 PM   #54
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Doesn't seem that obvious to me. Zach Wilson is still a developmental prospect at best. If the Broncos believed they were going to come out of the draft with a QBOTF I doubt they would be making this move.

So your contention is that somehow Sean Payton thinks that Zach Wilson is really the 2nd-coming of Drew Brees?

Sure, that sounds reasonable.

Sean Payton has always been a good if not great evaluator of offensive talent. I doubt he's watched Zach's tape and said to himself "yeah, this guy is really a HOFer!!!" I get that people want to hate on DEN. But Payton isn't Adam Gase or Nat Hackett.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote