Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:43 PM   #40
Ain't no relax!

So...... less than 48 hours till official launch. Mother****ers at Gamestop have been giving out PS4 versions early because of the stupid beervirus.

I pre-ordered for PC on Amazon. Assuming they'd send me a download key or something so I could at least pre-download. But no, currently listed as "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. Please check back again" for like a week plus. Mother****ers. We got recommended social distancing. I need this. GIVE ME MY DOOM!! Does this mean they'll send me a dual disc in the mail several days after official release? A download key? No ****ing clue. And there's mother****ing demons already running wild out there. DAMMIT NOW!!
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.