View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 04:27 PM   #862
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
EPIC stuff, Detox... and the pic just sells the hell out of it

That place has just seen too much history to be a "single family dwelling"... I believe in the human soul and all that implies

Will rep asap
Writing it all down and it sounds made up. Could completely understand if no one believes the story. The property owner dying there is just too convenient to the story.

But it's true! Lol.

I wasn't there to witness any footsteps on the stair case, ghost boys or demon dogs. I never saw a shadowy figure by the curb or any loud banging sounds at 2 am.

What i can confirm though is:

The house was gutted by a fire. I know this for a fact.

The property manager did die there. I know this for a fact.

The neighbor did complain about loud bangs coming from the property. I was there when she said it.

Beyond that....idk. I'm just relaying another's story.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.