View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:24 PM   #176
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I can say this on CP because I'm (fairly) anonymous but I ****ing HATE Sharon Osbourne. I mean, ****ing HATE her.

She was so pissed at Daisley and Kerslake for wanting their fair share of publishing and record royalties that she hired Mike Bordin and Robert Trujillo to re-record Blizzard of Ozz and Diary of a Madman.

And while both are outstanding players on their own, they absolutely SUCKED ASS on those albums. I mean, everything was ruined, the feel, the bass tone and the overall drum sound.

I just erased two more paragraphs of stuff that I'm not going to share but suffice to say, it wasn't flattering.
Yeah, we've had that conversation here before. What Sharon did (and Ozzy isn't innocent either) to Bob and Lee is terrible.

I also mentioned the last time this was discussed but what they did to Jake E Lee almost killed him. I saw him on That Metal Show when he finally decided to start playing again and the guy looked like he had PTSD when he picked up the guitar. I've never really seen anything like it. They shattered him.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote