View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 05:37 PM   #171
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
I'm not sure why the Emperor wouldn't want to have sex, but if you think it's unbelievable that the most powerful person in the galaxy would want to have sex I don't know what to say other than I disagree.
You don't understand the character of the Emperor if you think this is plausible.

It's like saying "when did Voldemort get it on?"

Uh, probably didn't, bub. More important, evil things to be doing.

Also, the actor playing Palpatine's son is 30. So him being 20 when Palpatine dies doesn't jive.

It's not believable at all to me that after Palpatine died his son wouldn't throw in with the remnants of the Empire and raise the granddaughter of Palpatine to serve the bad guys.

Also, WHO THE **** DID PALPATINE BONE? WHERE THE **** WAS SHE?

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-pal...er-birth-when/

Quote:
Billy Howle, who portrays Rey's father, offers some context in this regard with his age of thirty. Going by Howle's age, this points to Rey's father having been born some time during the reign of the Empire.

While this does partially fill in the blanks of Rey being Palpatine's descendant, there nevertheless remains one piece of the puzzle without a clear answer: the identity of Rey's grandmother. While the movie zeroes in on the reveal of Rey's blood relation to Palpatine as the unexpected twist that it indeed is, nothing is said about exactly who Palpatine had a son with. Given that Rey's father was most likely conceived during Palpatine's reign as Emperor, this opens the question of who his would-be bride was, and where she was during the Rebellion's final battle against the Empire
In the end, I've seen more believable plotlines in utter trash films like...I dunno...****ing WILLOW.

This movie dragged Star Wars down into mindless popcorn fare. Palpatine was reduced to a goddamn Power Rangers villain.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.