Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 12:59 PM   #158
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well, I've definitely got my money's worth out of my $7. In addition to The Mandalorian, I finally bit the bullet and over the course of the last three days (while I've been getting over a nasty cold) watched Captain America Civil War and the last three Avenger movies, none of which I'd previously seen. They were better than I thought they'd be.

I may or may not watch some of the others to fill in some of the blanks. Never saw Dr. Strange, Black Panther or any of the Thor movies.
Just watch all of them, dude. Let's be honest, you don't have shit better to do and most of them are pretty good. They'll probably be all the more enjoyable since it sounds like you have low expectations.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.