Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 03:09 PM   #76
oxymoron

Star Wars movies are on haitus after rise of skywalker until December of 2022 if I remember correctly, although I have no idea what that movie is. Kevin Feige is working on something, but that date probably isn't his movie. It's just Disney+ series between now and then as far as I know. There's the Diego Luna series set before Rogue One, there's the Obi Wan series and there's a second season of Mando. And then there's the final season of Clone Wars and whatever animated stuff they do after Resistance ends.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.