View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 07:30 PM   #7
MVP

I'd add a few...

SS/LB JaCoby Stevens, LSU - You like Hafunga, and of course I do too, but I think you can get Stevens a little later in the same role and have an equally effective player. He's big enough to hold up at WLB yet has enough speed to hold up against TEs and RBs. Underrated stud IMO.

OT Robert Hainsey, Notre Dame - He looked GREAT as an offensive guard in the Senior Bowl practices and so forth. I think that's a guy to watch.

WR DWayne Eskridge, Western Michigan - He's small at 5'9" 190 but he's got speed in spades (clocked at 4.33 in the past and might be faster now) and played at every spot inside and out for the Broncos. If he's still around in the 4th, I'd be a buyer. Maybe earlier if the X gets sorted out in FA.

CB Paulson Abedo, Stanford - This kid has everything Spags likes in a CB. He's long, he's physical, and he has ball skills. If he's there in 3, it could be an easy selection.

RB Chris Evans, Michigan - He's really good, really productive as a receiver out of the backfield, and can take it to the house from anywhere on the field. I think Veach may like for a committe back. He's one of those guys that's bigger than he looks because of how his weight is proportioned.

OT Adrian Ealy, Oklahoma - Big athletic tackle that some think is ready to play now while others think he needs to work on pad level Either way, he's a fine looking prospect.

DT Marvin Wilson, Florida State - There were thoughts in 2020 that he'd be a 1st round pick if he declared. FSU was a shitshow this year everywhere, and Wilson was part of it. His stock has dropped to the 3rd to 4th round. He's big, long, and has athleticism and makes you want to take the chance he'll return to form.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote