View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 04:02 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Who are some guys you think we aren’t talking enough about, if at all, in the draft section?

Payton Turner, EDGE, Houston - high upside edge rusher with great size/length to go with above average athleticism. I suggest people watch his game against BYU.

Elijah Moore, WR, Ole Miss - playmaker at WR with legit HR ability. Some have this guy in the 1st and we don’t even talk about him.

Kendrick Green, OG , Illinois - athletic G that fits our scheme. Could be a day 1 starter that we can get in the 4th.

Josh Ball, OT, Marshall - this guy IMO is the best day 3 T prospect. He has the upside to be a future starter at LT. If we don’t get a T early, him and Prince would give us two projects with legitimate starting potential. I like Josh Ball too.

Tony Fields, LB, West Virginia - this is the sub package LB we desperately need. Solid in coverage and has a knack for getting around blockers in space.

Talanoa Hufanga, S, USC - this is my guy to replace Sorenson if we go safety late on day 2. Great size and versatility. He’s an enforcer with good ball skills.
Thought the exact same thing about Hufanga the first time I watched video on him - he'd make a great replacement for Dirty Dan.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote