View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 09:47 AM   #3220
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
playing SMB4. i think the EGO is out of whack or Elite pitches are very OP. I played SMB3 at 69 EGO and that would be challenging. Im playing SMB4 at 69 EGO and am winning in blow outs.

in my first 3 exhibition games, I pitched 2 complete game shut outs, and a complete game with 16 K.
I had similar start as well (didnt allow a run the first 3 or 4 games).......now I'm struggling as others have caught up.

I'm about 65-60 EGO range as well, but now I'm struggling to get hits, and I think I've only hit one home run (though I never use the analog stick for a power swing).

Pitches are much much faster in this version, and I find a lot of players (myself included) swinging at bad pitches.

Side note: when picking a team last night, I saw Willie Wilson was on one of the rosters!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.