Thread: Other Sports The Cleveland Guardians?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 10:22 AM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
I still think, if they wanted to, they could get ahead of it by utilizing Chiefs from different cultures. Most civilizations had a Chief you could choose from, and we use the name in our military as well, so we could even have some of them. We have chosen to be more inclusive and celebrate Chiefs from around the world...
Yep, if you ever see the mob come after Hunt and this organization to the point where they have no choice, they will just rebrand rather than rename. The term 'Chief' is not trademarked by Native Americans last time I checked.

A military style uniform would be pretty badass now that you mention it, and also rub it in the face of the mob who forced the change. Perfect solution.

I still don't think it'll be an issue though. The Chiefs and Braves both really have solid ground to stand on, there's nothing offensive about their brands and anything that was, they've already eliminated.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.