View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 09:39 AM   #724
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Oh i've drawn Rodan before and Godzilla and also King Ghidorah actually I had you as Gigan concept but that got morphed.

Rodan_zpsizhqfafd
volcanic rodan_zpswugwt5ms

This was actually what I've drawn before and inspired me for yours but I already gave it the name Zork so you are in the realm of Zorks from outer space. I love Kaiju monsters

Zork_(1)
I actually tried, and lost, on getting my son to be named Scott with a middle name of Zilla. Best built in nickname ever! We do call him Zilla sometimes still. So you were a bit on the right track to start with as well, lol.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.