View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 02:35 PM   #120
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Just got out of the move and here are my thoughts:

Thought it was good but not great. To many plot holes for me to truly love it. Several things have already been mentioned with the time line stuff but doesn't Thor taking Mjolnir completely **** up the timeline? How does Thor use it in the past if he stole it? Maybe I am missing something?

I also hated what they did with the Hulk. Completely neutered him. That is not what we wanted to see with the Hulk. And yes, jumping from the Hulk not wanting to fight to Professor Hulk with nothing else than a simple explanation just plain sucked.

And I believe they did what they did with Loki so they could bring him back which i am perfectly fine with.

Not sure if it has been mentioned but "dusting" Thanos and all of his men completely ****s up the timeline. If they aren't in the past to wreak all the havoc they had that is a huge change to the past.

Didn't like Captain Marvel either, she just seemed forced into the movie. Just seemed weird to me.
They didn't dust him in the past. They dusted him once on the planet. Then past thanos came through the time machine setting up the reality that is current for the heroes and died there. In their reality he defeated them already. It won't change anything as they didn't alter their past.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.